1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Blogging is completely new to me. I found just learning how to do that was taking the mystery out of it for me. I have several friends who blog and 1 who brought it into her curriculum this past year to give the students writing practice. I am considering doing the same in my classes this year.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I have been complacent the last couple of years in bringing anything new into my classes. Almost everything I learned in 23 Things is relevant to my classes (computer applications) and I will certainly be using some of the Web 2.0 applications in my classes.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I had no idea how time-consuming this course would be. I spent much more time on this than the 18 hours of professional credit I will receive.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
The format and concept worked for me!
5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?